Simple and dumb file system watcher
Filesys::Notify::Simple is a simple but unified interface to get
notifications of changes to a given filesystem path. It utilizes inotify2
on Linux, fsevents on OS X, kqueue on FreeBSD and
FindFirstChangeNotification on Windows if they're installed, with a
fallback to the full directory scan if they're not available.
There are some limitations in this module. If you don't like it, use
* There is no file name based filter. Do it in your own code.
* You can not get types of events (created, updated, deleted).
* Currently 'wait' method blocks.
In return, this module doesn't depend on any non-core modules. Platform
specific optimizations with Linux::Inotify2, Mac::FSEvents,
Filesys::Notify::KQueue and Win32::ChangeNotify are truely optional.
NOTE: Using Win32::ChangeNotify may put additional limitations.
* Win32::ChangeNotify uses FindFirstChangeNotificationA so that Unicode
characters can not be handled. On cygwin (1.7 or later), Unicode characters
should be able to be handled when Win32::ChangeNotify is not used.
* If more than 64 directories are included under the specified paths, an
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.5