Gtk2 jukebox for large music collections
Customisable jukebox based on Gtk2 for large music collections.
- Made with big libraries in mind.
- Customisable window layouts.
- Artist/album lock: restrict playlist to current artist/album.
- Easy access to songs related to the currently playing song:
* songs from the same album.
* album(s) from the same artist(s).
* songs with same title (other versions, covers, ...).
- Supports Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC files and other formats.
- Simple mass-tagging and mass-renaming.
- Notification icon, with a customisable tip window, which can be
used to control the player.
- Customisable SongTree widget for a pretty list of songs.
- Support multiple genres for a song and multiple artists for each
song by separating them.
- Customisable labels can be set for each song (like bootleg,
live, -'s favourites, ...).
- Filters with unlimited nesting of conditions.
- Customisable weighted random mode (based on rating, last time
played, label, ...).
- The possibility to act as a icecast server, to listen to your
- Plugins: nowplaying (external program song updates), last.fm,
find pictures, simple lyrics, display Wikipedia artist page and
search lyrics with Google.
Der er ikke nogen officiel pakke tilgængelig til openSUSE Leap 15.4