wired and wireless network manager - metapackage
Wicd is a general-purpose network configuration server which aims
to provide a simple but flexible interface for connecting to networks.
Its features include:
* wide variety of settings;
* ability to connect to (and maintain profiles for) both wired and
* support for many encryption schemes, including WEP, WPA, WPA2 and
* wireless-tools compatibility;
* tray icon showing network activity and signal strength;
* lack of GNOME dependencies (although it does require GTK+), making it
easy to use in Xfce, Fluxbox, Openbox, Enlightenment, etc.
This is a metapackage, it allows installation of all the components of
Wicd, including one of the clients, which must be manually chosen.
Není dostupný žádný oficiální balíček pro openSUSE Leap 15.5