Graphical Git Repository Viewer
QGit is a git GUI viewer built on Qt/C++.
With qgit you will be able to browse revisions history, view patch
content and changed files, graphically following different development
- View revisions, diffs, files history, files annotation, archive tree.
- Commit changes visually cherry picking modified files.
- Apply or format patch series from selected commits, drag and drop
commits between two instances of qgit.
- Associate commands sequences, scripts and anything else executable to
a custom action. Actions can be run from menu and corresponding output
is grabbed by a terminal window.
- qgit implements a GUI for the most common StGIT commands like push/pop
and apply/format patches. You can also create new patches or refresh
current top one using the same semantics of git commit, i.e. cherry
picking single modified files.
Non è disponibile alcun pacchetto ufficiale per openSUSE Leap 15.5