Graphical Git Repository Viewer
QGit is a git GUI viewer built on Qt/C++.
With qgit you will be able to browse revisions history, view patch
content and changed files, graphically following different development
- View revisions, diffs, files history, files annotation, archive tree.
- Commit changes visually cherry picking modified files.
- Apply or format patch series from selected commits, drag and drop
commits between two instances of qgit.
- Associate commands sequences, scripts and anything else executable to
a custom action. Actions can be run from menu and corresponding output
is grabbed by a terminal window.
- qgit implements a GUI for the most common StGIT commands like push/pop
and apply/format patches. You can also create new patches or refresh
current top one using the same semantics of git commit, i.e. cherry
picking single modified files.
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.4