KDevelop PHP Support
PHP plugin for Kdevelop5 Integrated Development Environment
PHP plugin for Kdevelop Integrated Development Environment
This plugin enables support for the following features for developing
web applications in PHP using Kdevelop5.
* PHP built-in functions, classes, constants, superglobals
* user-defined functions, classes, constants, superglobals, variables, etc.
* proper code completion for objects which respects access modifiers (private,
public, protected) and differentiates between static/non-static members and
* code completion for overridable and implementable functions inside classes
* hints in the argument list of function- and method class
* sane code completion after keywords such as extends, implements, catch(),
new, throw and some more
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.5