Graphical interface to configure GRUB2/BURG settings and menu entries
Grub Customizer is a graphical interface to configure the GRUB2/BURG settings and menu entries.
* move, remove or rename menu entries (they stay updatable by update-grub)
* edit the contents of menu entries or create new ones (internally it edits the 40_custom)
* support for GRUB2 and BURG
* reinstallation of the bootloader to MBR
* settings like default operating system, kernel params, background image and text colors etc.
* changing the installed operating system by running on a live CD
Não existe pacote oficial disponível para openSUSE Leap 15.5