Syncthing Gtk-based graphical interface
Graphical user interface with notification area icon for Syncthing
based on GTK+ and Python.
Supported Syncthing features:
* Everything what WebUI can display.
* Adding / editing / deleting nodes.
* Adding / editing / deleting repositories.
* Restart / shutdown server.
* Editing daemon settings.
* First run wizard for initial configuration.
* Running Syncthing daemon in background.
* Half-automatic setup for new nodes and repositories.
* Filesystem watching and instant synchronisation using inotify.
* Caja, Nemo, and Nautilus file managers integration.
* Desktop notifications.
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.5