Python library for delivery of email from your app
TurboMail 3 offers:
* Simplified creation of complex messages, including rich text, attachments, and more.
* Modular delivery managers including the blocking immediate manager and the threaded on demand manager.
* Modular back-ends ('transports') including SMTP and in-memory (debug)
* Easier debugging when using the debug back-end in concert with the immediate manager.
* A plugin architecture with a sample plugin for altered message encoding.
* Automatic integration into TurboGears 1.x.
Python includes several standard packages for handling e-mail. These libraries are independent of each-other, their documentation is hard-to-follow, and their examples are hardly real-world. TurboMail ties these dispersant elements together with an elegant and extensible API, freeing you (the developer) from drudge-work, strained eyes, and loss of hair, even for the most complicated use-cases.
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.3