Pragha Music Player
Lightweight Music Player
A Lightweight Music Player for GNU/Linux, based on Gtk, sqlite, and
completely written in C, constructed to be fast, light, and
simultaneously complete without obstructing the daily work.
Pragha was originally derived of Consonance Music Manager
(<a href="http://sites.google.com/site/consonancemanager/">http://sites.google.com/site/consonancemanager/</a> ), discontinued by the
Some of the features are:
* Library management using sqlite3.
* Versatile Amarok-style play queue.
* Multiple views.
* OSD support with Libnotify.
* Id3 tag editing.
* mp3, ogg, flac, modplug, wav, asf, wma, mp4, m4a, MonkeyAudio and
Audio CD support.
* Last.fm scrobbling, get cover art, get artist information, append
similar songs, love, unlove, etc.
* Playlist management (M3U Exporting).
* DBUS management interface.
* MPRIS2 Support.
* Search/Filterin the current playlist.
* Search lyrics.
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.4