A background browser and setter for X windows
Nitrogen is a background browser and setter for X windows. It is written
in C++ using the gtkmm toolkit. It can be used in two modes: browser and
recall. Some of the features are:
* Multihead and Xinerama aware.
* Recall mode to used via startup script.
* Uses freedesktop.org standard for thumbnails.
* Can set GNOME background.
* Command line set modes for script use.
* Inotify monitoring of browse directory.
* Lazy loading of thumbnails - conserves memory .
* "Automatic" set mode - determines best mode to set an image based on
* Display preview images in a tiled icon layout
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.4