Efficient ID3 Tag Editor
f you want to easily tag multiple MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, Opus, DSF, FLAC,
MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Opus, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack and WMA files
(e.g. full albums) without typing the same information again and
again and have control over both ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags,
then Kid3 is the program you are looking for.
With Kid3 you can:
- Edit ID3v1.1 tags
- Edit all ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 frames
- Convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
- Edit tags in MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex,
TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, AIFF and WAV files
- Edit tags of multiple files, e.g. the artist, album, year and
genre of all files of an album typically have the same values
and can be set together.
- Generate tags from filenames
- Generate tags from the contents of tag fields
- Generate filenames from tags
- Rename and create directories from tags
- Generate playlist files
- Automatically convert upper and lower case and replace strings
- Import from freedb2.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs, Amazon and other
sources of album data
- Export tags as CSV, HTML, playlists, Kover XML and in other formats
- Edit synchronized lyrics and event timing codes,import and export LRC files
This package uses KDE libraries, if you do not use KDE you should use kid3-qt.
For a commandline interface you can use kid3-cli.
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.4