A colection of opengl tools for numerical analysts
gltools has been designed with the needs of numerical analysts in mind.
Thus, unless many other packages available, it can be used to enhance
existing codes with interactive or non-interactive graphical output.
It enhances the OpenGL API with the following additional functionality:
* Multiple independent windows.
* Basic interactive handling through mouse and keyboard.
* Interactive three-dimensional rendering volume.
* Character output.
* High quality frame dump in encapsulated postscript format.
* MPEG video recording of window contents.
* Piecewise linear function rendering on two- and three-dimensional
simplex meshes (landscape view of plane sections, isolevel surfaces, isolines)
with an universal, callback based mesh interface
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.4