XMPP client written in Python and Gtk
Gajim is a Jabber/XMPP client. It works with MATE and GNOME, but does
require neither to run.
* Tabbed chat window and single window modes.
* Group chat support (with Multi-User Chat protocol), invitation,
chat to group chat transformation, minimise group chat to roster.
* Emoticons, avatars, PEP (user activity, mood and tune).
* Audio / video conferences.
* File transfer, room bookmarks.
* Metacontacts support.
* Trayicon, speller, extended chat history functionalities.
* TLS, GPG and End-To-End encryption support (with SSL legacy support).
* Transport registration support.
* Service discovery including nodes, user search.
* Wikipedia, dictionary and search engine lookup.
* Multiple accounts support.
* DBus capabilities. Read more information.
* XML console.
* Link local (bonjour / zeroconf), BOSH.
* Other features via plugins.
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.3