An alternative to the "find" utility
fd is an alternative to GNU find. It features:
* Colorized terminal output (similar to ls).
* The search is case-insensitive by default. It switches to
case-sensitive if the pattern contains an uppercase character.
* By default, ignores patterns from .gitignore, and ignores hidden
directories and files.
* Supports regular expressions and Unicode awareness.
* A parallel execution similar to GNU Parallel is available.
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.4