Audio files and ID3 Manipulation Tool
eyeD3 is a Python tool for working with audio files, specifically MP3
files containing ID3 metadata (i.e. song info).
- Python package for writing application and/or plugins.
- Command-line tool driver script that supports plugins. viewer/editor
- Easy editing/viewing of audio metadata from the command-line, using the
- Support for ID3 versions 1.x, 2.2 (read-only), 2.3, and 2.4.
- Support for the MP3 audio format exposing details such as play time,
bit rate, sampling frequency, etc.
- Abstract design allowing future support for different audio formats and
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.4