Clementine Music Player
A music player inspired by Amarok 1.4
Clementine is a music player and library organiser.
It is inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use
interface for searching and playing your music.
* Search and play your local music library.
* Play audio CDs.
* Edit tags on audio files and organise your music.
* Native desktop notifications.
* Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
* Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
* Download missing album cover art from Last.fm, MusicBrainz and Discogs.
* Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
* Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
* Queue manager.
* Search and play songs you've uploaded to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
* Listen to internet radio from Spotify, Grooveshark, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo,
SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, JAZZRADIO.com, Icecast and Subsonic servers.
There is no official package available for openSUSE Leap 15.3