Please be aware that the following packages are from unofficial repositories. That means they are not reviewed by openSUSE and may contain unstable or experimental software.
A very useful images Kde servicemenu
Kim is a kde service menu which allows to resize, convert, rotate, ( ...) your images without to use a graphical application like Gimp! This service menu can be considered as a frontend of ImageMagick. Main features of Kim: Compress and resize * Compress to 70%, 80%, 90% or other, * Resize to 300x225, 600x450, 800x600, 1024x768, 1200x900 px or other, * Resize and compress for the web. Convert and rotate * Convert in JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF or other, * Rotate images. Treatment and publication * Rename images, * Convert in grayscale, * Add a whith or black border, * Watermarck images, * Send by mail resized images.
- openSUSE Factory
- openSUSE 13.1
- openSUSE 12.3
- openSUSE 12.2
- openSUSE Tumbleweed
- KDE Release 411 openSUSE 12.3
- KDE Release 411 openSUSE 13.1
- KDE Release 412 openSUSE 12.3
- KDE Release 412 openSUSE 13.1
- openSUSE 13.1 KDE Distro Factory
- openSUSE Factory KDE Unstable SC
- openSUSE 13.1 KDE Unstable SC Show more packages for unsupported distributions