Please be aware that the following packages are from unofficial repositories. That means they are not reviewed by openSUSE and may contain unstable or experimental software.
KCM Module to Configure GTK2 and GTK3 Applications Appearance Under KDE
kde-gtk-config is a KCM module to configure GTK2 and GTK3 applications appearance under KDE. Among its many features, it lets you: - Choose which theme is used for GTK2 and GTK3 applications. - Tweak some GTK applications behaviour. - Select what icon theme to use in GTK applications. - Select GTK applications default fonts. - Easily browse and install new GTK2 and GTK3 themes.
- openSUSE Factory
- openSUSE 13.1
- openSUSE 12.3
- openSUSE Tumbleweed
- openSUSE 13.1 KDE Distro Factory
- KDE Release 412 openSUSE 13.1
- KDE Release 412 openSUSE 12.3
- KDE Release 411 openSUSE 13.1
- openSUSE 13.1 KDE Unstable SC
- openSUSE Factory KDE Unstable SC
- KDE Release 411 openSUSE 12.3
- KDE Unstable
- home rwooninck UNSTABLE KDE4 Qt48 Show more packages for unsupported distributions