Please be aware that the following packages are from unofficial repositories. That means they are not reviewed by openSUSE and may contain unstable or experimental software.
Fullscreen Launcher for KDE
Homerun is a fullscreen launcher with content organized in tabs. A tab is composed of several "sources". A source can provide one or more sections to a tab. Homerun comes with a few built-in sources, but custom sources can be written using libhomerun.
- openSUSE Leap 42.2
- openSUSE Leap 42.1
- openSUSE 13.1
- openSUSE 13.2
- openSUSE Tumbleweed
- Backports SLE 12 SP2
- KDE Current openSUSE 13.1
- KDE Unstable Frameworks openSUSE Factory
- KDE Unstable Extra openSUSE Leap 42.1
- KDE Unstable Frameworks openSUSE Leap 42.2
- openSUSE 42.1 Show more packages for unsupported distributions