Please be aware that the following packages are from unofficial repositories. That means they are not reviewed by openSUSE and may contain unstable or experimental software.
Fullscreen Launcher for KDE
Homerun is a fullscreen launcher with content organized in tabs. A tab is composed of several "sources". A source can provide one or more sections to a tab. Homerun comes with a few built-in sources, but custom sources can be written using libhomerun.
- openSUSE Factory
- openSUSE 12.3
- openSUSE 12.2
- openSUSE Tumbleweed
- KDE Release 49 openSUSE 12.2
- KDE Release 49 openSUSE 12.1
- KDE Release 48 openSUSE 12.1
- openSUSE Factory KDE Unstable SC
- openSUSE 12.3 KDE Unstable SC
- openSUSE 12.3 KDE Distro Factory
- KDE Release 410 openSUSE 12.2
- KDE Release 410 openSUSE 12.3
- KDE Qt48 openSUSE Factory Show more packages for unsupported distributions