Please be aware that the following packages are from unofficial repositories. That means they are not reviewed by openSUSE and may contain unstable or experimental software.
Gnome Partition Editor
GParted is an industrial-strength package for creating, destroying, resizing, moving, checking and copying partitions, and the filesystems on them. This is useful for creating space for new operating systems, reorganizing disk usage, copying data residing on hard disks and mirroring one partition with another (disk imaging).
- openSUSE Factory
- openSUSE 12.3
- openSUSE 12.2
- openSUSE 12.1
- openSUSE Tumbleweed
- SUSE SLE-11 SP 1
- openSUSE 11.4
- openSUSE 12.2 ARM
- openSUSE 12.1+GNOME STABLE 3.2
- openSUSE 12.3+GNOME STABLE 3.8
- openSUSE Factory+GNOME Factory
- openSUSE Evergreen 11.4 standard
- evergreen 11.2 Show more packages for unsupported distributions