Please be aware that the following packages are from unofficial repositories. That means they are not reviewed by openSUSE and may contain unstable or experimental software.
A Molecular design tool
Avogadro is an advanced molecular editor designed for cross-platform use in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, bioinformatics, materials science, and related areas. It offers flexible rendering and a powerful plugin architecture.
- openSUSE Factory
- openSUSE 13.1
- openSUSE 12.3
- openSUSE 12.2
- openSUSE Tumbleweed
- openSUSE 12.2 ARM
- openSUSE 12.1
- openSUSE 11.4
- KDE Release 411 openSUSE 12.3
- KDE Release 411 openSUSE 12.2
- KDE Release 410 openSUSE 12.2
- KDE Unstable SC openSUSE Factory
- openSUSE 11.1 Show more packages for unsupported distributions